We thought we would give you the latest in these fast-changing times.
As you all know, we closed as a library last Monday at 1 pm.
Will and Terry were still coming in and during the week all the events and courses were cancelled.
This week, Will and Terry have opted for working from home, which, considering the strong government advice, is the right thing to do. So the library is now completely closed for the foreseeable future.
In the meantime, please let us know if you need help with anything and we will help in any way we can.
There are books, or at least there were on Friday afternoon, out in front of the library that you can take.
So for the rest, let’s all do our bit to keep ourselves and others safe and keep a safe distance.
We’ll get in touch again soon.
- Mitch Albom – Tuesdays with Morrie
- Lindwood Barclay – Elevator Pitch
- Candice Carty-Williams – Queenie
- Letitia Colunbani – The Braid
- Laura Cumming – On Chapel Sands
- Philippa Gregory – Tidelands
- Tessa Hadley – Late in the Day
- Mick Herron – Joe Country
- Tom Holland – Dominion
- Paulette Jiles – News of the World
- Dan Jones – Crusaders
- Christy Lefteri – The Beekeeper of Aleppo
- Val McDermid – How the Dead Speak
- Victoria Selman – Blood for Blood
- Holly Watt – To the Lions
- Tim Weaver – No One Home
- Don Winslow – The Border (Cartel 3)
- Hilary Mantel – The Mirror and the Light
- Michael Bond – 2 large illustrated Paddington books to read to school
- Kate Davies – The Incredible Hotel
- A.M Howell – The House of One Hundred Clocks
- Dodie Smith – A Hundred and One Dalmatians
- David Walliams – The Creature Choir